clan.kill
Login Here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

clan.kill
Login Here
clan.kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iratesniper's Official Resignation

2 posters

Go down

Iratesniper's Official Resignation Empty Iratesniper's Official Resignation

Post by Iratesniper Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:47 am

I am officially resigning from this clan. This change has been made due to many factors. This has been brought on by the clan "restart" and change in leadership. I simply don't have the time nor the desire to help restart a clan that I worked so hard on and that will inevitably fail as it has done in the past. I don't have any desire to re-become an admin and recreate stuff that has already been done, it would simply waste my time ( no offense ). I will still help with any graphical work that needs to be done as I have done in the past I.E. the clan steam logo, thread type icons. I will need to be asked to do this though. I will be happy to do this for you as well as continue to be an admin for the forums ( if you so desire ). I might come in on events ( if they ever happen ) every once in a while, just to say hi and see how things are going, seeing as I am still friends with some of the clan.

I will be leaving the steam group in about a day or so. Let me know if you still want to help out as forum admin by then.

-Iratesniper
Iratesniper
Iratesniper
Renegade
Renegade

Back to top Go down

Iratesniper's Official Resignation Empty Re: Iratesniper's Official Resignation

Post by Iratesniper Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:40 am

Iratesniper wrote:

I will be leaving the steam group in about a day or so. Let me know if you still want to help out as forum admin by then.

-Iratesniper

I act as if people actually visit this forum... not many ever did, why would it change now?
Iratesniper
Iratesniper
Renegade
Renegade

Back to top Go down

Post by coolitic Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:00 pm

If you go, I will stalk you then backstab you with the eternal reward and no one would know...
coolitic
coolitic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down