clan.kill
Login Here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

clan.kill
Login Here
clan.kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joelethal's Resignation

3 posters

Go down

Joelethal's Resignation Empty Joelethal's Resignation

Post by joelethal Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:37 am

When we first started this clan I thought that we might be able to go somewhere, but after half a year of nothing more than just ideas, I was more than a little discouraged. Now, that it is under new leadership, I have seen nothing changed to the measure that I believe it should, frankly I don't have the energy to go through another long period of what I though might lead somewhere. After sitting down with Parabyte and Professional Assassin to start this clan one night and then add in from Iratesniper the next day, and after having a hand in the creation of the clan it is hard to see it crumble. But, all in all I had fun before it turned into the creature that clan.kill became. To continue, after being stripped of my position three times, because of a supposed restart from Parabyte now this, I see no point in continuing, and for those who are on my friend's list from this clan you shall remain. As cliche as it sounds, I am just plain tired. Good luck to you Clan.Kill.

If you want to talk, pertaining to the clan leadership as of the present, you know where to find me.

--I'm out, Joelethal
joelethal
joelethal
Renegade
Renegade

Back to top Go down

Joelethal's Resignation Empty Re: Joelethal's Resignation

Post by coolitic Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:02 pm

I WILL BURN U ALIVE UNDER WATER WITH GREEK FIRE SO U DROWN AND BURN (it is possible) Twisted Evil
coolitic
coolitic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:57 am

What would you think? That me and Rei would fill the server every night? That takes time, and ours is just taking a bit longer than others. Sorry to hear you go, and I hope I see you in the future.

-Weeboo
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down